Posting Day! Judgement Day



                           


Finally I can sleep! Finally I'm a graduate 😩😩😩😄. Even as I try to relax I know I'm not done yet. Unfortunately or Fortunately I still have to go to Law School. Fingers crossed as I wait for my posting. Lord knows my mind is fully on Lagos. My mum keeps saying the stress is a lot but who cares it's LAGOS!!!!!
 
 As I check online a part of me is excited, my close friends got Kano and yenagoa, it still seems like a dream, I wonder what is going  to pop up for me. Damn! Safari takes forever 🙄🙄🙄🙄😳 
    
OMG!!!!!! OMG!!!! What is ENUGU!!!!! I don't understand !!!! My blood starts boiling!! I already made plans for Lagos; gonna get my own apartment, go out for brunch, turn up on Friday, how did Enugu now show up .
    
As I try to calm down I start wondering is there an airport in Enugu? Where Am I gonna live? Who will I play with? 
  
  I call home and wait for their response, seconds turn into minutes and then what I feared comes to light "Lagbaja Go to Enugu, maybe it's God's plan, the place is peaceful, Don't worry you will enjoy it" 
    
I decide not to cry! I decide to be strong and play this card life has dealt me with. As I pack my bags I listen to Timi Dakolo, I try to convince myself that I'm heading to the city but all that's on my mind is Goodbye Lagos 😪😒.

Comments

Popular Posts